IMPORTANT-PLEASE SUBMIT WITH ALL APPLICATIONS
This is a list of documents most lenders will require in order to process your mortgage application.
Verification of income - W2 Wage Earners
Earnings statements: 2 Years W-2 forms, 1 month-recent pay stubs;
Additional items maybe required based on your individual loan application.
- PANDEMIC EXTRAS; Last two years Tax Transcripts and Tax Record (you can find these at IRS.GOV) or submit proof of filing and proof of tax payment if any.
Verification of income - Self-employed borrowers
Last two years Federal Tax Returns Complete, including all schedules wet signed. If any taxes paid proof of payment. Business Returns if applicable. A YTD Profit and Loss Statement, signed and dated.(unaudited).
- Current Business License
- PANDEMIC EXTRAS proof that business is currently operational (verified by business bank statements and or billings. Note this will also be required 10 days prior to closing.
Verification of your assets-When submitting statements we need the complete statement. If there are 3 pages for example we need 1 of 3, 2 of 3 and 3 of 3.
- Two Months complete asset statements.
- Jumbo Loans-Additional asset documentation may be required.
IF ANY MONEY IS REQUIRED AT CLOSE OF ESCROW, PLEASE WRITE THE CHECK FROM THE SAME ACCOUNT THAT YOU PROVIDED FOR THE ASSETS ABOVE
Potential additional documents for Condo, PUD, Townhome ownersHOA monthly bill.Name of HOA and contact information.Master Insurance Policy.HO6 Policy if applicable
Information about the purchase
- Copy of the ratified purchase contract;
- If you made a deposit to the seller to show that you are serious about buying the house, include a copy of canceled deposit check on house.
If a source of your down payment is a gift
- Name, address and relationship of donor.
Gift funds will be verified in both the donor and recipient's accounts.
Note: Not all loan programs allow gifts to be part of your down payment.
For Construction/Perm Loan
- Signed construction with cost breakdown, builder plan and specifications
- Photo ID and proof of Social Security number.
- Residence addresses for the past two years.
- If applicable, a copy of your divorce decree.
- If you are not a citizen, a copy of the front and back of your green card.